a tiny house!! i watched a documentary about the guy who makes these… absolutely incredible. i don’t know that i could live there 100% of the time, but i’d love to try it!
- people: watch your language
- me: oh shit sorry
:THIS DESERVES A BILLION FUCKING NOTES.
OMG. I am not ever not reblogging this. People need to be heard.
Everytime I will reblog. People NEED to see this.
READ THIS. Take a few seconds, and just read this. Then reblog it. Then think about it hard.
You better see this!
…This saved my life.
IT IS A RULE TO REBLOG IT PEOPLE NEED TO READ THIS
Happy women’s day, yo
What’s misandry, again?
- Women perform 66% of the world’s work, but receive only 11% of the world’s income, and own only 1% of the world’s land.
- Women make up 66% of the world’s illiterate adults.
- Women head 83% of single-parent families. The number of families nurtured by women alone doubled from 1970 to 1995 (from 5.6 million to 12.2 million).
- Women account for 55% of all college students, but even when women have equal years of education it does not translate into economic opportunities or political power.
- There are six million more women than men in the world.
- Two-thirds of the world’s children who receive less than four years of education are girls. Girls represent nearly 60% of the children not in school.
- Parents in countries such as China and India sometimes use sex determination tests to find out if their fetus is a girl. Of 8,000 fetuses aborted at a Bombay clinic, 7,999 were female.
- Wars today affect civilians most, since they are civil wars, guerrilla actions and ethnic disputes over territory or government. 3 out of 4 fatalities of war are women and children.
- Rape is consciously used as a tool of genocide and weapon of war. Tens of thousands of women and girls have been subjected to rape and other sexual violence since the crisis erupted in Darfur in 2003. There is no evidence of anyone being convicted in Darfur for these atrocities.
- About 75% of the refugees and internally displaced in the world are women who have lost their families and their homes.
- Gender-based violence kills one in three women across the world and is the biggest cause of injury and death to women worldwide, causing more deaths and disability among women aged 15 to 44 than cancer, malaria, traffic accident, and war.
Everyone needs to stop dicking around and seriously do something about this. This is a wide spread matter. If you think honey bees dying out won’t effect us in any way, you are dead wrong. Everyone can do something, ANYTHING, to help. Sign petitions. Boycott. Let government know that this is a serious matter!! If you are a farmer or know someone spread the messages to STOP using insecticides/pesticides and gmos!! Let everyone know!! THERE ARE BETTER ALTERNATIVES. They are bad for us as well causing serious health problems! NOT ONLY THAT BUT BEES POLLINATE MORE THAN JUST FLOWERS!! MOST OF THE FRUITS AND VEGETABLES WE EAT AND MANY OTHER FOODS. YOU WILL NOT HAVE THEM EVER AGAIN THE SAME WAY WITHOUT THE BEES. COCOA = CHOCOLATE. BEES HELP POLLINATE COCOA. THINK ABOUT NEVER HAVING CHOCOLATE AGAIN. JUST THINK ABOUT THIS. So please!! Everyone! Spread this message!! You CAN make a difference!!
Bees terrify me but they’re super important, guys.
global warming=fake=all the funding and attention
Bee’s dying=real=thrown under the table.
A family friend recently got a pet rat, here’s a photo of it curled up on her bed with it’s favorite bear
i tried so hard to scroll past this. I really did
snap, snap, motherfucker.